Your home is one of the biggest investments you’ll make. It’s important to take care of your home, both inside and out. Most people fail to pay attention to one of the most important areas of their home, the roof. If you have problems with your roof it can lead to many other problems in your home. At J&K Roofing we specialize in both residential and commercial roofing, from routine inspections to reroofs.
5 Signs you need a roofing contractor
There are a few signs that you should look out for when it comes to making sure your roof is in good condition. While routine inspections from professional roofers are important, there are also some signs you can look out for on your own. Here are 5 signs that you need a roofing contractor:
- Your roof looks old and outdated. If your roof has seen its better days and is starting to look worn down, it’s time to contact a professional roofer. Whether you need a simple repair or complete reroof our team at J&K Roofing can assist you.
- You can’t remember the last time you had an inspection. If you haven’t had a roof inspection for a while it’s important to schedule one in the near future. While your roof may look okay, there can be hidden problems in your roof that may not be noticeable from the outside.
- Your bills have increased. If your bills have gone up it could be a sign that you have a leak in your roof. If your air conditioner is being overworked it can cause your bills to increase.
- Your gutters are constantly clogged. If you have to constantly clean your gutters it could be a sign that your shingles or tiles are peeling and clogging your gutters.
- You have missing or damaged tiles or shingles. If your tiles and shingles are beginning to peel or fall off it’s time to have a roofing contractor come to your home before you have any other problems with your roof.
If you notice any of these signs with your roof it’s a good idea to contact a roofing contractor. At J&K Roofing we work on all types of roofs and are here to service you. Call us today to schedule an appointment.